Thursday, November 19, 2015

Prayer Of Manassah
God of Abraham Issac and Jacob
God of there righteouss descendants
you created the universe and all the splendor that fill it
the sea obeys your commands and never overflows its bounds
the  power of your wonderful glorious name
keeps the ocean debts in there place
when you show your power all creation trembles
i have commited more sins than there are sands on the sea shore
they are so many lord so many
i have done so much that is wrong that i am unworthy to turn my face toward heaven
i am crushed beneath the weight of my sin
i am bowed down be its heavy iron chains
for i can find no relief i have made you angry i have set up idols everywhere i have done what you hate
but now i bow in deep humility i have sinned i confess the wicked things i have done
i beg you earnestly pray forgive me do not destroy me because of my sin'
or stay angry
for you o lord forgive those that repent
show me all your mercy and kindness
even thou i do not deserve it'
then i will go on praising you as long as i live.

No comments:

Post a Comment